When it comes to Taking good care of your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Taking good care of your baby’s precious skin is on the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes don’t contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remainder 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to assist offer protection to baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are secure to be used on newborn small children’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product accommodates 15% cotton.
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to assist offer protection to baby’s delicate skin
Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces